НЗДТГ-аас Олон улсын сэргээн босголт, хөгжлийн банкны санхүүжилтээр хэрэгжүүлж буй “Улаанбаатар хотын тогтвортой авто зам, тээвэр төсөл”-ийн Төсөл хэрэгжүүлэх нэгжид доорх ажлын байрны сонгон шалгаруулалтыг нээлттэй зарлаж байна. Иймд ажлын зартай танилцан, шаардлага хангасан иргэд материалаа зааврын дагуу ирүүлэхийг урьж байна.
Mongolia has received a Credit from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development for the Ulaanbaatar Sustainable Urban Transport Project (USUTP). The Project aims to develop a comprehensive framework for sustainable urban mobility in Ulaanbaatar, reduce congestion, improve road safety, and address climate resilience on selected transport corridors. The project components are: (i) integrated corridors; (ii) sustainable public transport; and (iii) building an effective institutional framework for transport infrastructure planning, management, and technical assistance.
This project is seeking a professional for the position of Administrative Officer. The selected candidate will directly report to the Project Coordinator.
Contract: Full-time for one year with possible extension based on performance starting from October 2023.
Duties and responsibilities: The Administrative Officer will have the following duties (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and present reports, information, and data in a timely manner;
- Be responsible for day-to-day project correspondence, information sharing, and filing ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are taken;
- Assist in preparing reports, annual project reports, and update project files;
- Support all aspects of administration work including arranging meetings and preparation of minutes of meetings, publications, project documentation, typing, processing and entering data, filing letters, and other documents;
- Liaise with project counterparts on the day-to-day implementation of project activities;
- Performs administrative functions to support the Project coordinator and PMO staff;
- Administers all activities necessary to process disbursement claims;
- Maintain project files, and record incoming and outgoing documents, including archiving project documents;
- Prepare and publish publications, brochures, and reports required for project promotion and other works;
- Contract and place orders with television, radio, newspapers, media, and other sources;
- Undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested and/ or assigned by the Project Coordinator and Deputy coordinator.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in fields of Public Administration, Management, International relations, and/or other similar discipline;
- At least 3 years of administrative work of which preferably; experience in providing assistance in project coordination and implementation;
- Prior experience with the World Bank and other international development organizations would be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and to maintain flexibility in working hours;
- Good interpersonal, communication, and participatory skills with the ability to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments in an efficient and timely manner;
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Broad general knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks to meet deadlines;
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Mongolian languages
Deadline: The candidate should submit the following documents before 17:00 PM, 27 September 2023
The following documents should be delivered both in English and Mongolian to the following e-mail address by the deadline: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that the submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Curriculum vitae with a recent photo taken within the last 6 months;
- Copies of diplomas and relevant certificates;
- Copy of national citizenship ID;
- Copies of the Labor and Social Insurance information (E-Mongolia reference);
- Reference or recommendation letters from current and/or previous employer;
- Cover letter
Attn: Ms. Tuyatsetseg B.,
Specialist for Development Projects and Programs
Office #207b, The Capital City Governor’s Office
Sukhbaatar square 6, 1st khoroo, Chingeltei district Ulaanbaatar 15160, Mongolia